Amari Residences is located on Sukhumvit Soi 2/4, besides the vibrant and newly emerging party destination – New Petchburi road. It is a 7 minutes taxi ride away from Phloenchit BTS station which in turn is connected with Suvarnabhumi airport, shopping areas and temples of Bangkok. It is also adjacent to Bangkok Hospital.
A Sneak Peek into Amari Residence’s One bedroom Suite Apartment
Amari offers different categories of apartments, catering to various requirements and taste. The property features 129 serviced apartments which include studios, one bedroom suites and two bedroom suites, each with city views of downtown Bangkok. The property includes luxurious amenities including a fully equipped fitness gym, spa, library and an infinity swimming pool. There is also a restaurant, in room dining and cafe facilities at the property.
The residences have furnished bedrooms, kitchenette, attached bath and living room.
Modern, stylish and sustainable apartments
Fully equipped kitchenette
Every thing you probably need in a service apartment is included – refrigerator, hot plate, utensils, microwave, coffee maker, etc. Being a sustainable property, all utensils and water bottles are of glass. Bottles are sent back to the manufacturer where they are cleaned and refilled with potable water (like old times for cola bottles).
Sustainability and eco-consciousness initiatives
Some other sustainable initiatives at Amari Residences
- Staff training for energy-saving strategies
- Celebration of Earth hour and World Environment day wherein Amari staff takes up social responsibility in nearby villages for waste management. Tourists can also get involved in these intiatives.
- Use of locally produced and seasonal food items
- Use of eco-friendly and biodegradable ingredients across all utilities
- Donation of leftover food
- Maintenance and use of in house herb garden for food preparation
- Segregation of waste and recycling
- The rooms are designed in such a way that there is maximum natural light which in turn will save energy usage.
- A big garden in the center of property with water fountain keeps the open areas in the middle of the property cool, thus reducing air con usage.
- Usage of large refillable soap and shampoo bottles
According to Thailand’s Pollution Control Department (PCD) data, Thailand generates 4.4 billion PET drinking water bottles per year. As per my discussion with the Manager at Amari Residences, the management is trying their level best so as not to add to the environment load from their property. They also plan to phase out plastic straws with reusable ones in coming future.
I was completely blown over by the efforts of Amari Residences and Amari Watergate for sustainability. Stay with them and contribute a small footprint to the environment.
Contact & Bookings: Amari Residences, Bangkok
Address: 36 Soi Soonvijai, New Petchburi Road Bangkapi, Huay Kwang Bangkok 10310
Contact no.: +66 2308 5900
Click here to book a suite for yourself!
Disclosure – I was a guest at Amari Residences, Bangkok. All opinions in this post are unbiased and of my own.
Disclaimer – This post contains affiliate links. It means it adds no extra cost to you if you book through the link but I get a referral bonus which helps me earn a little to keep this website up and running.